What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to become energy independent and save money on electricity
- Using a wide range of fuels, fuels sources and sources of heat to generate power
- Allowing you to be powered in all conditions and at all times
- Allowing you to use the widest range of fuel sources
- Helping you attain complete energy independence
- Utilizing many forms of potentially free energy
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wise Generator scores 78.80/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://wisegenerator.com/index_cb.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wisegenerator.com you’ll also be taken through to wisegenerator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)